DMP offer a range of statistical programming services. We can provide custom-coded solutions in SAS, R, S-plus, SPSS, Matlab, Visual Basic. This may comprise of statistical simulations, maintenance/updating of legacy code & statistical modelling.
Typical examples include:
- Custom R/S-plus functions or SAS MACRO.
- Customised data importing, restructuring, investigating, cleaning and outputting.
- Custom-coded statistical methods for a specific type of data and application e.g. a spline regression model with bootstrapped confidence intervals.
- Code to import & clean data from a specific source, followed by model specification and selection, & the presentation of model estimates and inferential summaries.
- Transposing code from one analysis language to another e.g. Matlab or SAS code into R or vice-versa.
- C+ routines for computational bottlenecks, subsequently called from other analysis packages.
- Statistical simulations to investigate different management scenarios, risk mitigation, or the power ofan existing/proposed data collection process to answer specific questions.
- Validation/replication of outputs from other analyses.