DMP provide statistical consulting services for a range of project sizes, from one-off specific advice to multi-year studies extending from design to final analysis and reporting.
Examples of particular projects are given on our case studies page where you can understand better how the process is carried out . Representative examples include:
- Brand equity and customer value modelling in petroleum retail.
- Comparison of the efficacy and customer opinion of currently marketed products to those new-to-the-market e.g. cosmetics.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for renewable energy installations.
- Statistical simulations for risk mitigation in proposed industrial/commercial developments.
- Consumer choice modelling as a strategy support tool for spending priorities in retail.
- Critique and improvement of measures for monitoring bank performance.
- Simulations and models for determining portfolio risk and appropriate mitigation levels to satisfy financial regulators.
- Literature reviews and analysis approaches for datamining of telco customer databases.
- Stock assessment of marine species.
- Replication of analyses conducted by regulators in the power distribution industry.