Dr. Matthew Pawley
- Biology (B.Sc.)
- Biology (M.Sc.)
- Biostatistics (Ph.D.)
- Clarifying issues of inference, and developing efficient
- Sampling strategies for geographic (autocorrelated) data
- Model-based and Design-based sampling methodology
- Development of new systematic sampling (SYS) standard error calculations
Mat has substantial consulting experience in environmental modelling, non-linear regression and sampling design.
Teaching general audiences
- Mat has been tutoring, lecturing and providing many general access workshops in University statistics since 1998.
- He is particularly adept at conveying statistical concepts to statistically naïve audiences.